STIC Entrepreneurship Development Program: The Science and Technology Innovation Challenge (STIC) is a novel entrepreneurship development program by the Nigerian Content and Development Management Board (NDCMB) and implemented by Enactus Nigeria, intended to challenge all students of accredited Nigerian tertiary institutions, to apply science, technology and innovation to find home-grown solutions to everyday problems across all sectors of the economy.
The objective of the Program
- Encourage research and development (R&D) as well as local content development in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
- Facilitate the development of research-based, technologically-driven, innovative, and profitable entrepreneurial ventures.
- Foster collaboration among tertiary institutions and the private sector for the development of local content.
- Inspire Nigerian students to embrace and imbibe the culture of critical thinking and R & D.
- Challenge Nigerian students to develop home-grown innovations that support the Nigerian development drive
- Position the Nigerian Content and Development Management Board (NCDMB) as a front-runner in encouraging R & D among Nigerian students while also stimulating ideas that can open up development in science, engineering, and technology.
- STIC 2020 Champions – (Ten Million Naira) + Business incubation
- First runner-up – (Four Million Naira) + Business incubation
- Second runner-up – (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Naira)
- Teams of two students from any of the accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria
- A team can only consist of students who are not graduating before December 2021
- Students can be from any department in any of the tertiary institutions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Fill the application form
Application Deadline: January 31st, 2021
For more information, Click Here