Serviteco Limited (RC 370372) was incorporated in Nigeria in 1999, as a Limited Liability Company. Currently, Serviteco Limited has a share capital of 30 million. Our business concept is to operate a disciplined and customer-oriented philosophy. To achieve this vision, the emphasis is placed on the commitment to company integrity with the utmost efficiency in the areas of personnel and equipment deployment.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: TECHNICAL HSSE ENGINEER
Location: Niger Delta
To support the Project HSSE & SP Lead to plan and deliver safe design in Upstream Operated Projects in accordance with the company Project Management Framework (PMF) and Project Standard
- To support the Project Manager or Project Engineer in ensuring mandatory HSSE and SP activities for the project are executed timely.
- To provide Technical Safety Engineering support to projects mainly in leading the Hazards and Effects Management (HEMP) Processes for Projects.
- To facilitate or participate in safety associated studies such as Hazard Identification (HAZID), Hazard and Operability Review (HAZOP) and ALARP Demonstration Discussion.
- To conduct or review safety assessment such as Fire, Release, Explosion, Dispersion Hazard Assessment, Non-Flammable Hazards Assessment, Dropped Objects Study, Ship Collision Study, Flare Radiation & Dispersion Study, Exhausts Dispersion Study, Escape and Evacuation Risk Assessment, and Emergency Systems Survivability Assessment.
- To coordinate with other HSSE and SP disciplines to obtain their inputs into the project HSSE and SP deliverables.
- To integrate functional inputs of the various HSSE and SP disciplines into relevant project deliverables to deliver project milestones
- To develop and ensure implementation of the HSSE & SP Activity Plan appropriate to the risks and objectives of the project.
- Experienced HSSE & SP professional (minimum 10 years experience) in projects, preferably including field exposure. Experience in Deepwater and SURF projects would be an added advantage
- Minimum Bachelor’s level degree.
- COREN Registered or Registerable Engineer
- Mega Deepwater Project Work Experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and qualifications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Visit the Official Website for more details
Application Closing Date
8th October 2020.