Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) was introduced in 2000 as a framework in providing postgraduate scholarships for developing partners. Believing that knowledge sharing is an important pillar of South-South Cooperation, TIPP offers opportunities for Thailand and its partners to exchange their experiences and best practices that would contribute to long-term and sustainable development for all.
Today, in addition to fellowships and scholarships offered as part of bilateral and triangular development cooperation projects, TICA offers 70 postgraduate scholarships for government officials from developing countries around the world.
Hosting Country: Thailand
Degree Level: Master Degree
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries (See List)
Number of Awards: Over 70 postgraduate scholarships. Each eligible countries/territory can nominate up to five (5) candidates per academic program.
Value of Award:
Successful candidates will be offered an award which covers:
- Return economy class airfare
- Accommodation allowance
- Living allowance
- Book allowance
- Thesis allowance
- Settlement allowance
- Airport meeting service
Fields of Study:
- Food Security,
- Climate Change,
- Public Health,
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy (SEP) and
- other topics related to Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs),
- Candidates must be nominated by central government agencies in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list.
- Candidates should be an officer or agent (preferably from government agencies) currently working in the area related to the course provided.
- Candidates must have bachelor degrees and/or professional experience related fields or related to graduate degrees.
- Candidates must have a good command of English.
- It is recommended that candidates be less than 50 years of age.
- Candidates must have a good physical and mental condition.
- TICA reserves the right to revoke scholarship offered to participants who are pregnant during the period of study or violate rules and regulations.
- Other requirements apart from these will be under consideration by the University regulations.
- TIPP application form here
- Medical report
- Transcript of Bachelor’s degree (to show the courses that you have learned throughout the Bachelor’s degree)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request)
Note: one (1) original with two (2) copies of each document as these following items be prepared. All forms are duly filled out and endorsed by the candidates’ supervisor and the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation. All of the related documents must be in English.
How to Apply
The candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The candidates must fill in the online application form on the TICA website: Thailand International Cooperation Agency (TICA). Menu: Fellowships and Scholarships, Sub – menu: Thailand International Postgraduate Programme, Click on TIPP 2020. Visit the Program Webpage for Details
Application deadline: 30 June 2020