The Tourism Economic Business Education Conference, TEBEC a multidisciplinary conference invites you to participate in the Tourism, Economic, Business, Education, and Social Science Academic Conference that will be held online on July 6, 2020, in Tel –Aviv Israel.
Due to the COVID-19 situation and the limitation on international travel the conference will be held online
Tourism Economic Business Education Conference Details
Eligible Group: Scholars on the following topics below:
The conference with the following topics:
- Social Sciences
- Media and communication
Organizers of the conference welcome online submissions written in the English language that is closely related to the areas specified in the call for papers.
- The abstract must have a minimum of 250 words and a maximum of 500 words and the font size must be 12 times new roman font.
- The abstract should include the research objectives, methodology, and scope of investigation and summary of findings.
- Please take note that only online submissions, thus filling in the Abstract Submission Form, will be accepted and all abstracts sent by email, fax, or post will not be considered.
- Authors are also advised to proofread their abstracts because abstracts will be reproduced from the online submission. Any error in spelling, grammar, or data will appear online or in print.
- Approximately 3-5 keywords (words or phrases) suitable for indexing and on-line search purposes should be supplied. The keywords field should contain all the essential words or phrases of the title and of the abstract.
- Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference by filling in the Registration Form.
Visit the Official Webpage for more details
For Submission of Abstract Click here
The deadline for abstract submission is June 20th and the registration deadline is June 25th.
- All submissions are peer-reviewed. All accepted papers/abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings on our website. The proceeding will have an ISBN number.
- Proceedings of the conference will be published one month after the conference
- Acceptance/rejection letter will be emailed within 10 working days.
For more information visit tebec.org or email us at email@example.com