Trainsmart Consultancy Limited is a Training Service Provider duly incorporated in Nigeria as a Training and Education Service Provider in all sectors of the economy. The company is a fully own Nigeria company registered with the corporate affairs commission in Nigeria with a Registered office in Kaduna & Abuja In 2016.
Trainsmart Consultancy partners with four Medical University Consultant in Ukraine, Russian and Caribbean’s to deploy suitable student to gain ample experience, skills and competencies in Training and Development with a focus on Management & NGO training, Health, and Safety, Project Management, computer-based testing, e-services, that bother on personal and organizational effectiveness.
Trainsmart Consultancy Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job type: Full-Time
- The successful electrical engineers should be able to design, develop, test, and supervise the manufacturing of electrical equipment, such as construction Electrical power equipment, radar and navigation systems, communications systems, or power generation equipment.
Electrical engineers typically do the following:
- Design new ways to use electrical power to develop or improve products
- Do detailed calculations to develop manufacturing, construction, and installation standards and specifications
- Direct manufacturing, installing, and testing of electrical equipment to ensure that products meet specifications and codes
- Investigate complaints from customers or the public, evaluate problems, and recommend solutions at site
- Work with project managers on production efforts to ensure that projects are completed satisfactorily, on time, and within budget.
Electrical and electronics engineers should possess the following specific qualities:
- Interpersonal skills.
- Math skills.
- Speaking skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail. Visit Official Website for more Information
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be invited for an interview after the covid-19 crisis is over.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2020.