Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that creates a strategic supply chain and logistics platform for the supply and distribution of goods and services from source to the last mile of Corporate Entities and National Governments across the African continent.
We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
In its quest to further strengthen and creates a strategic supply chain and logistics platform, Transport Services Limited (TSL) is seeking qualified and committed candidates to fill the capacities below:
Job Title: Safe to Load Inspector
Location: Cross River and Ogun
Type of Employment: Contract
- Inspect trucks using the pre-trip inspection checklist and initiate damage and incident reports where applicable.
- Ensure that the driver is not under any known Journey Management or Health and Safety sanction as a result of violations or incidents.
- Inspect vehicles or equipment to ensure compliance with policies, rules, procedures, standards, or regulations before vehicles embark on a trip.
- Review trip logs, drivers’ license, or driver and equipment record to detect any problem(s) and ensure compliance with regulations.
- OND holders only
- Planning & organizing
- Effective communication
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be resident in Cross River and Ogun States.
Application Deadline 17th June 2020.
Job Title: Service Advisor
Locations: Ogun, Calabar and Lagos
- Maintenance & repairs of the fleet in line with specifications and standards.
- Ensures full compliance on all workshop service level agreements through effective supervision of technicians to deliver the expected productivity level for the workshop.
- Receive the vehicles for both inspection and maintenance works as indicated by the Fleet Group.
- Provide feedback to workshop leadership and ensure all concerns have accurate and timely information on the order, delivery status and/or changes.
- Oversee the “Productivity, Efficiency & Capacity Utilization” of the “TEAM” as assigned to the office.
- Monitor programmes and procedures to ensure on-time delivery & maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the unitТs systems and processes.
- Agree to modifications with the operations leadership for the efficient running of the Workshop and defend such modifications.
- Measure and allocate time with the Workshop Manager & measure staff & parts operations for “productivity/ efficiency” and timely deliveries.
- Work with the Workshop Manager on simultaneous operations to achieve early delivery of fleet operations vehicles.
- Work with Workshop Managers for maintenance forecasting and budgeting activities and agree on performance goals for the workshop.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND certification.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar role
Application Deadline 26th June 2020.