Türkiye Scholarships offers a range of programs designed for each level of study, providing different forms of support, ranging from full-time degrees to short-term specialized programs as well as tailored and partnered programs for specific target groups.
The Turkish Research Scholarship is Funded by the Government of Turkey. Research Scholarship is available to All National holders. Applicants will get some financial coverage. The scholarship is solely for BS, MS & Post Doctoral students who are doing research or at the dissertation stage.
The scholarship program provides its recipients with vast opportunities and education in the most prestigious Turkish universities. Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students to pursue a full-time or short-term programs at the top universities in Turkey. More details are given below.
Türkiye Scholarships Burslari Details
Host Institution(s): Turkish universities
Eligible Countries: Turkey students & International students
Degree Type: BS, MS & PhD
Duration: 1 Year
Also, apply to Staffordshire University PhD Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded
Recipient of this scholarship receive;
- Monthly Stipend: Bachelor’s: 450 TL per month
Monthly Stipend: Master’s: 600 TL per month
Monthly Stipend: PhD: 900 TL per month
The success scholarship program does not cover accommodation and other expenses.
Duration of the Research Scholarship
Duration of Scholarship is 1 Year for Success scholarship while for Research scholarship duration is 3-10 months
- Candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions and warnings in the application system.
- Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
- Applications delivered by post, courier, or by hand will not be accepted.
- Applications are free of charge. Please do not entertain any third party institutions or persons.
- Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time.
- Applicants will be placed in a university and program among their 12 preferences which they choose in the application system.
Documents Required for Turkiye Scholarships
Applicants must fulfil the following criteria for the Scholarships::
- Copies of degree certificates.
- International Passport
- Language Proficiency certificate
- Research proposal project
- relevant academic references
How to Apply for the Turkiye Scholarships
The application process is online through the Online Application Portal. You need to upload scan copies of documents in the application system.
For more information, please visit the official website:
31st December 2020