TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is open to post-graduate African students who have been accepted onto MBA programmes at the top-10 leading Business Schools in the world such as Harvard Business School, INSEAD, London Business School, MIT: Sloan, Stanford Graduate School of Business, University of California at Berkeley: Haas, University of Chicago: Booth, IE Business School Madrid, University of Cambridge: Judge, University of Pennsylvania: Wharton and Columbia Business School. Our scholars have come from Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda and Zimbabwe, Ghana, Morocco and Togo.
The TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship aims to help up to eight students a year intended to bridge some of the financial burden attached to taking on MBA programmes, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for these programmes.
TY Danjuma MBA Scholarships Details
Eligible Countries: Post-graduate African students
Degree Type: MBA
Number of Awards: 8 students
To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be post-graduate African students
- Be African MBA applicants to the top ten Business Schools (as ranked by the Financial Times)
- Have been accepted onto their MBA Programme at the Financial Times MBA Global Ranking for 2020
The Financial Times MBA Global Ranking for 2020 lists the top ten schools as:
- Harvard Business School
- University of Pennsylvania: Wharton
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- MIT: Sloan
- London Business School
- Columbia Business School
- HEC Paris
- University of Chicago: Booth
How to Apply
Eligible students should email email@example.com with the following information for fully-funded MBA students for 2020/2021 intake
- Full Name
- Full contact details
- Name of Business School where you have been accepted onto their MBA Programme
- Year of enrolment at the Business School
- Copy of offer letter from the Business School
- Copy of your CV
- Copy of your budget and funding shortfall (include all scholarship and loans information).
Visit the Official Webpage for more details
TY Danjuma MBA Scholarship is to help support by providing additional financial aid, it will not be enough to act as the primary source of funding for the MBA.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2020