PREZICON Limited is an indigenous industry leader that provides innovative Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) solutions to its clients. They continuously strive to meet the highest Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental standards with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, and COREN certifications. Their approach is one of collaboration with local stakeholders and the utmost attention to sustainability and development in the communities where they operate.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: UHP Robot Pilot/Supervisor
The Spider jet Robot Pilot supervisor will lead the team of 7 to 10 Spider jet crawler pilots during UHP operations, working with Ultra High-Pressure blasting equipment and ensuring all documentation (RAMS check, Equipment check & PTW) are correct prior to the start of work daily.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Piloting the Spiderjet crawler during UHP operations.
- Carry out activities in a safe and responsible manner.
- Responsible for the availability, proper use, and maintenance of all spider equipment on site
- Ensure that work plans and programs are set up and closely followed
- Work closely with site project Manager to resolve any discrepancy that may arise
- Shall keep tab Site project Manager as relating to daily progress
- Shall have the responsibility of maintaining and keeping all equipment up to date
- Excellent knowledge of regulations, policies, and procedures as related to UHP operations.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
Years of Experience: 8 yrs
- Age: 30
- WJA certificate, MT 0perators license, Bosiet, Robot/Supervisor certification (Hammelann). Ultra-high-pressure blasting certification (Water Jetting Association), Relevant safety qualification, Leadership skills course as per company policy
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in Spider jet robot piloting, preferably in fabrication/construction or the oil and gas industry.
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates should apply. Curriculum vitae should be forwarded to email@example.com citing the Job title as the subject of the email. Please note that applications for all positions close 2 weeks from the day of the advert
Application Deadline: December 10th 2020
For more Information, Visit PREZICON Limited Official website
Click here for more Jobs alert