Admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology 2020/2021 Session is now open for suitably qualified candidates to apply.
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) a hub of quality and standard healthcare service in Africa. Belongs to the second generation of Teaching Hospitals were established by law on the 2nd May 1980. It took off in July 1980 and started operation using as its temporary site, the then General Hospital, and Maternity Hospital Ilorin, which were owned by the Kwara State Government.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT/EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Five credits (5) English, Mathematics, Biology, and the other two subjects. The JAMB cut off mark is 120
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay five thousand nairas (N5,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
Steps for Registration
Suitably qualified candidates should follow the steps below for successful registration
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g. Certificates, Remita receipt, e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page.
- To make payment Log on to remita.net.
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SOCT FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login in to your E-mail account by opening a new tab in the same browser already begun.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The SOCT application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Note: On the sponsor details from fields, you are expected to get the scanned signature of the sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission, waits for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: If you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
NOTE: Entrance Examination and Interview Dates will be communicated to the Applicants later.