University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) a hub of quality and standard healthcare service in Africa. Belongs to the second generation of Teaching Hospitals were established by law on the 2nd May 1980. It took off in July 1980 and started operation using as its temporary site, the then General Hospital, and Maternity Hospital Ilorin, which were owned by the Kwara State Government.
University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Admission to Full-Time Diploma in Post Basic Nursing Programmes 2020/2021 Session at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin, Kwara State.
Post Basic Nursing Diploma Programmes.
The following Programmes are offered at the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Ilorin, Full-Time Diploma in Post Basic Nursing.
- Accident and Emergency
ADMISSION REQUIREMENT FOR UITH POST BASIC NURSING DIPLOMA PROGRAMME
- West African School Certificate/General Certificate of Education/SSCE/NECO with passes at Credit Level in five (5) papers obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Thee papers must include English language, Mathematics and Science subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Be a Registered Nurse duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least 1-year post-registration clinical/working experience in the relevant area of specialty.
- Show evidence of sponsorship by an institution or voluntary agencies.
DURATION OF THE COURSE
12 Calendar months, commencing from November 2020
Limited accommodation is available on a first-come, first-serve basis
Dates for the selection (Written and Oral) interview has been fixed as follows:
- Written examination To be communicated later.
- Oral interview To be communicated later.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay Ten thousand naira (N10,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g., Certificates, Referees, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page.
- To make payment Log on to www.remita.net.
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For inquiry on payment issue, please contact 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact email@example.com.
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SPBN FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the e-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login in to your E-mail account by opening a new tab in the same browser already begun.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The SPBN application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Select the school in the drop-down menu you wish to apply for.
- Note: On the sponsor details from fields, you are expected to get the scanned signature of the sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Note: Each candidate is required to upload THREE TYPED AND SCANNED REFEREES, WITH THE REFEREES LETTER HEADED PAPER in jpeg or png or jpg format.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission, waits for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: if you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
Application Closing Date: 17th July 2020.