The University of Adelaide is inviting application from suitably International students for Scholarships available for citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand) to study any course of discipline.
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. applying proven values in the pursuit of contemporary educational and research excellence; meeting local and global community’s evolving needs and challenges, and striving to prepare their graduates for their aspirations and the needs of the future workforce.
The University of Adelaide is committed to providing educational opportunities for international students who have demonstrated academic excellence by offering scholarships in 2020.
University of Adelaide International Scholarship
Host University: University of Adelaide
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor and Masters
Value of the scholarship
The International Students Scholarships varies depending on the category subjected to; The scholarship offers could be;
- 10% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- 15% and 30% of the tuition fee for the minimum standard duration of the scholars chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree.
- 50% reduction of the tuition fee to the applicant in their faculty with the highest score above an ATAR of 98 or GPA of 6.8.
The following are applicable to be eligible for international student scholarships;
- Available for students commencing in the period between 2021-2025;
- Available for commencing direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to undertake a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline.
- Have a University of Adelaide offer of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission;
- Enrol in a full-time study load for each study period of your degree.
How to Apply
University of Adelaide International Students Scholarship will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements. Scholarships will be confirmed at the point of acceptance. No separate Scholarship application form is required.
Scholarship closing dates
Scholarships are open throughout the year but applicants are encouraged to finalise their admissions process as early as possible to allow enough time for them to apply for a visa and prepare for their studies.
For more information
Do you find this helpful?
Kindly share with your network on social media.