The University of Alberta is currently awarding scholarships to International students and Canadians who are passionate about studying for a degree program at the Institution. Whether you’re a scholastic achiever, community leader, or well-rounded student, the University of Alberta awards $32 million each year in undergraduate scholarships, awards, and financial support to all kinds of students.
The study award is open to outstanding students who are going to enter the first year of an undergraduate degree programme for the session 2020/21 at the University of Alberta.
General Undergraduate Scholarships Details
Host University: University of Alberta
Eligible Countries: International
Degree Type: Undergraduate degree
Value of Awards: Up to $5,000
- based on your high school admission average at the time of your admission offer
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must have good academic records
How To Apply:
Applicants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, on the bases of their academic achievement, they will be notified of their award offer after receiving an admission offer from the university.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: The deadlines are as follows-
- July 1 for September admission (annual)
- November 1 for January admission(annual)
- March 1 for May admission(annual)
- May 1 for July admission(annual)