The University of Arizona is pleased to announce the Global Wildcat Awards, a highly competitive undergraduate tuition scholarship offered annually to a select number of incoming international students attending the University.
The University of Arizona is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona. It was founded in 1885. The UA was the first university in the Arizona Territory. the UA is also a leader in the research field, bringing more than $606 million in research investment each year.
In recognition of students who exhibit outstanding academic performance, the University offers the International Tuition Scholarship for incoming freshmen and transfer students. Please review the links below for more information regarding our merit-based scholarships for admitted and conditionally admitted students who are planning to enrol at the University for the spring or fall semesters.
Global Wildcat Award Details
Host University: University of Arizona
Eligible Group: International Students
Degree Type: Bachelor Degree Program
Duration of Award: 4 years
- $2,000 – $20,000 amounts for continuing students will remain the same as the initial offer.
- Scholarships are renewable for 4 years (8 consecutive semesters) for freshmen.
- Half of the award will be given in the spring and half in the fall.
University of Arizona Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
Requirements for University of Arizona Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300. Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- Please note: GPA calculation occurs during the admissions evaluation process. GPA calculations consider core coursework including math, science, native language, second language, social science, and fine arts.
- In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by November 1.
- We recommend that Scholarship Recipients pay their $425 enrollment fee as soon as possible to secure their enrollment for the spring term.
- Non-degree seeking and exchange students are not eligible for the International Tuition Scholarship.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should visit the University Admission portal to apply. An application for admission serves as an application for the scholarship.
For more details, visit the University Official website
November 1, 2020