The University of Birmingham is offering a scholarship scheme to support the brightest and best applicants wishing to undertake Masters study at the University during 2020-21.
Birmingham is a university with a global reputation and stands out in an increasingly competitive, global job market once you graduate. Alongside our robust personal and academic support, Birmingham offers financial support to ensure the very best candidates can undertake postgraduate study with us.
Birmingham Masters Scholarship Details
University: Birmingham University, United Kingdom
Eligible Group: Domiciled in the UK or EU
Degree Type: Master Degree Program
Noi. of Scholarships: 200
£2,000 to support the brightest and best applicants wishing to undertake Masters study at the University during 2020-21.
Eligible courses include the following, delivered at our Edgbaston Campus or by distance learning.
- MA (Taught)
- MSc (Pre-reg)
- MSc (Taught)
- Domiciled in the UK or EU — students recorded as Home or EU for fee status purposes are eligible.
- First-class or Upper Second-class (2:1) Honours degree (or the equivalent) for their undergraduate qualification and to provide a strong personal statement in evidence of their achievements.
- Studying full time, lasting 1 or 2 academic years or part-time, lasting 2 to 4 academic years;
- Self-funded — you must be self-funding or applying for a postgraduate government loan to pay your fees and living expenses;
- Undertaking a Masters course in an eligible subject
How to Apply
To be considered for an award, applicants must, by the deadline, have done both of the following:
- Made an application to their intended Master’s programme. Please apply through the relevant programme page on the Course Finder section of the University of Birmingham website. This must include all of the relevant supporting documentation: references, transcripts if available, and English language certification if applicable.
- Completed the Birmingham Masters Scholarships application form.
Applicants should enter the application ID number that they were given during the application to the Master’s programme.
For more information please refer to the Guidance Notes.
Applications close at 23:59 BST Friday 31 July 2020.