University of Bologna International Students Scholarships: Italian Government in collaboration with the University of Bologna offers to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programmes at the University of Bologna for A.Y. 2021/22:
Applications are invited to apply for the Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships or Master’s Degree Scholarship in Italy from All International Students who want to pursue their degree on Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy are encouraged to apply. This Scholarship in Italy is one of the Great Scholarships for International Students.
University of Bologna International Scholarships 2021 Details:
University: University of Bologna
Degree level: Bachelor’s & Master’s
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Italy
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
The University of Bologna offers Bachelor Scholarship & Master Scholarship in Italy to deserving international students who wish to register for First Cycle, Second Cycle or Single Cycle Degree Programs at the University of Bologna to Study in Italy for Free.
- 100% Tuition Fee will be covered.
- Yearly Allowance of 11000 EURO will be provided which is enough to cover your Accommodation and monthly Living Expenses.
Eligibility Criteria of University of Bologna Scholarships:
- All EU/NON-EU International Students are eligible to apply for award.
- Applicants have to pass SAT Test for Bachelor Scholarship and GRE Test for Master Scholarship before the deadline
- The applicant’s age should not more than 30 years.
- The SAT and GRE are aptitude and skills assessment tests can be taken in authorized centers in several countries around the world. The tests are in English. You must register for the tests on the websites of managing institutions.
How to Apply for University of Bologna Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Scholarships in Italy. Please remember to upload your Test scores selecting the codes 6993 for the SAT test and 7850 for the GRE test.
For more information, visit the Official Page
The last date to apply for Bachelors Scholarship is 30th April 2021 and for Masters Degree Scholarship is 31st March 2021.