University of Bristol, United Kingdom is a red brick research university in Bristol, England. It received its royal charter in 1909, although it can trace its roots to a Merchant Venturers’ school founded in 1595 and University College, Bristol, which had been in existence since 1876
The University of Bristol is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol. 26 Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and 26 Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2020.
Eligible Countries: International
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Field of Study:
Any full-time Undergraduate programme (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) or Postgraduate programme offered at the University
You can apply for a Think Big Scholarship if you:
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying course or one year, full-time taught the postgraduate programme at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
Value and Number of Awards:
- A number of awards valued at £5,000 and £10,000 are available to Undergraduate students for September 2021 entry. Scholarships will be awarded for all years of undergraduate study.
- A number of awards valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000 are available to Postgraduate students for September 2021 entry. Scholarships will be awarded for one year.
The awards can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, download and complete the required (either undergraduate or postgraduate) application form on the Program Webpage and email it to international-partnerships[at]bristol.ac.uk.
Go through the Application procedure on the Program Webpage before applying.
There are two applications rounds for this scholarship:
- Round one deadline: 10 am (UK time) 29 March 2021.
- Round two deadline: 10 am (UK time) 14 June 2021.