The University of Dayton International Scholarship is now open for Merit Scholarship & Textbook Scholarship to selected students who will come to Dayton University. The University of Dayton offers a wide array of opportunities for international students, earning the University the distinction of being named a leading university worldwide in learning, living and support services, according to the International Student Barometer.
Applications for the University of Dayton Undergraduate International Scholarship 2021 is now open.
University of Dayton International Scholarship Details
Host University: University of Dayton
Host Country: United States of America
Eligible Countries: All Nationals
Degree Offered: Bachelors’s Degree Program.
Duration: 4 years
- Tuition: $44,890 (fall and spring terms only)
- Living expenses: $15,655 (including housing and meal plan)
- Insurance and other costs: $4,750 (includes mandatory health and accident insurance, transportation, books, etc.)
Students must submit an official bank statement and letter of financial support showing a minimum of $65,295 US Dollars. The name on the bank statement and letter of financial support must match.
Students applying for the University of Dayton International Scholarship 2021must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- All International Students can apply
- International students applying for first-year or transfer admission to the University of Dayton
- Enrollment confirm for admission
- complete the admission application
Required documents to apply for the UD Scholarship
- Letter of recommendation.
- Financial Documents
- Transcripts of all previously attended schools, Any transcripts not issued in English should be converted into the English Language
- Evidence of completion must also be presented in the form of a graduation date listed on the transcript, a diploma, or a certificate of completion.
- If secondary education is still in progress, this must be submitted as soon as completed and prior to enrollment at the University of Dayton.
- English Proficiency (IELTS & TOEFL)
How to Apply
Students are automatically considered for University of Dayton International Scholarship upon applying for admission. Simply complete the admission application for consideration.
Once your application is complete, the evaluation and review process takes approximately three days (certain programs may have a longer evaluation and review process).
You can check your status at any time in your application portal to see what documents we have received and what is still needed to complete your application.
- We understand you may not be able to obtain your official transcripts and financial documents due to the global issues surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). At this time, we will accept these documents through email. Please send these to email@example.com for processing. When you are able, please send the official documents through a courier service such as DHL, FedEx etc. directly to our office.
- The evaluation process takes around three days.
- Official directions for verifying your enrollment will be sent via United Parcel Service (UPS) to your mailing address mentioned on record.
For more information, visit the University Official Webpage for more details
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020