The University of Edinburgh MasterCard Foundation Scholars Programme is offering the MasterCard scholarships to African students who want to pursue a degree in the institution.
The scholarship will provide full scholarships, including accommodation costs, living costs, travel and tuition fees to students taking courses on campus at Edinburgh, UK
This scholarship is provided to give African scholars the opportunity to become leaders to their communities and improve the lives of people when they get back home [Africa].
MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARS PROGRAM
Award Provider: The MasterCard Foundation
Degree Type: Masters
Eligible Countries: African countries
Number of Awardees: 21
Value of Scholarships:
The scholarship will provide full scholarships, including
- tuition fees
- accommodation costs,
- living costs,
- travel cost to students taking courses on campus at Edinburgh.
60 Scholars from other MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program institutions will also benefit from participating in a number of online distance learning Masters programmes offered by the University of Edinburgh.
Eligible Field Of Study:
- MSc Africa and International Development
- MSc Environment and Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- MA Design for Change
- MSc Sustainable Energy Systems
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc Finance, Technology and Policy
- MSc Food Security
- MSc Design Informatics
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be Africans.
- Qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh. We prefer that applicants apply to this scholarship BEFORE applying to the University.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership and service skills to the community.
- Must also be committed to returning to Africa following their graduation to give back to their home community and country.
- be able to demonstrate financial needs.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified students should Click here to begin the application process
Please Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2020 at 2pm UK time.