University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarships recognize high academic achievement and are some of the highest valued awards offered by the University. This scholarship has been created to provide the opportunity for more students from this region to develop their academic talents and contribute to our thriving campus community of students and staff from over 170 countries.
The University of Exeter is at the forefront of global collaboration. Scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis OR all allocated funds have been distributed, whichever may be earlier. As there are a limited number of scholarships available we encourage early submission of your Master’s course application and the prompt completion of your scholarship application on receipt of an offer.
University of Exeter Global Excellence Scholarships Details
Hosting University: University of Exeter
Degree Level: Masters Degree Program
Duration of award: 1 year
Candidates from these countries can apply for this scholarship
Angolan, Batswana, Beninese, Burkinabe, Burundian, Cameroonian, Central African, Chadian, Comoran, Congolese, Djibouti, EquatorialGuinean, Eritrean, Ethiopian, Gabonese, Gambian, Ghanaian, Guinea Bissauan, Guinean, Ivorian, Kenyan, Liberian, Malagasy, Malawian, Maldivian, Malian, Mauritanian, Mauritian, Mosotho, Motswana, Mozambican, Namibian, Nigerian, Nigerien, Rwandan, Sao Tomean, Senegalese, Seychellois, Sierra Leonean, Somali, South African, Sudanese, Swazi, Tanzanian, Togolese, Ugandan, Zambian, Zimbabwean
Worth of Award
The scholarship is awarded as a £5,000 – £10,000 reduction in 2020 tuition fees. No cash alternative is available.
- Be classified as an international student for fees purposes
- Already hold an offer to start an eligible full-time Master’s degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2020.
- Had achieved a high academic performance or have achieved the equivalent of a UK upper second class degree.
Programmes are all full-time campus-based taught MA or MSc degrees with the exception of the following courses:
- MSc Accounting and Taxation,
- MSc International Business,
- MSc Marketing,
- MSc Human Resource Management,
- MSc International Human Resource Management,
- MSc International Tourism,
- MSc Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management,
- MSc Finance and Investment,
- MSc Finance and Management,
- MSc Finance and Marketing,
- MA International Film Business,
- MA Creativity: Innovation and Business Strategy,
- MA Applied Security Strategy,
- MPA / MPA with Applied Studies,
- MA Education Online,
- MSc Island Biodiversity and Conservation,
- MSc Extreme Medicine.
If you hold an offer for an ineligible course please check the funding database for other funding opportunities.
How to apply
To apply, once you have your offer, please complete the webform
If you are yet to make your Master’s programme application then please visit our postgraduate study pages where you will find links to our online programme application system
Deadline: June 30, 2020,