The University of Greenwich is inviting application from International students for study at the University as fund is available for the excellent international applicants who have received a place to study a full-time undergraduate or taught postgraduate course at the University of Greenwich.
The successful scholars will get the following benefits:
- Undergraduate students will be qualified for awards with a value of up to £3,000.
- Postgraduate students will be suitable for scholarship with a value of up to £1,500
- The grant is granted for the first academic year of study only, in the form of a tuition fee discount.
- Recipients of this award are expected to take part in university promotional activities, for example, interviews and attendance at University events.
University of Greenwich Application Instructions
The application must include:
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2020 | Fully Funded
- Dell Scholars Program Award 2020/2021
- Davidson Fellows Scholarship for Gifted Students 2021
- DECA Scholarship Program for High School and College Students
- APIA Scholarship Application 2020/2021
- University of Nebraska Omaha Scholarships 2020
- Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship to Admitted Undergraduates 2020
- APS Scholarships For Undergraduate Study in Physics.
- UAH Scholarships for International Students 2020
- Boren Scholarship Program for International Study
- University of Sussex Morris and Bessie Emanuel PhD Scholarship
- University of Leeds Scholarships for Masters Students
- Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships For International Students 2020
- University of Queensland PhD Scholarship for International Students 2020/21
Eligibility for University of Greenwich International Scholarship
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicant must be enrolled in full-time undergraduate and postgraduate taught courses at the university.
- Applicants must have offered a place to begin a course in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Applicants must be assessed as paying fees at the international rate.
- UGIC (University of Greenwich International College) students, progressing to the University component of their course, are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirement and hold the related documents at the time of admission.
- Applicants need to have completed at least 1 year of undergraduate studies before starting their studies at the University of Greenwich.
- Applicants must be competent in English Language and show the evidence of English Language proficiency.
Application Deadline: December 11, 2020