The University of Leeds is proud to offer several scholarships to reward and support high-level students, both Home/EU and international, who show great potential. A range of scholarships are available for those studying a Masters degree at the University.
The University of Leeds is a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. As an international, research-intensive university with a strong commitment to student education, we will create an inclusive environment that attracts, develops and retains the best students and staff from all backgrounds from across the world and supports them in delivering their ambitions, contributing to our institutional strategic aims.
Our scholarships take the form of tuition fee reductions and you can find out if you’re eligible by using our guide below. To find out more about broader scholarship options for Masters students, along with their applicability and requirements
University of Leeds Scholarships for Masters Students
Host Institution: The University of Leeds
Eligible Group: Home/EU students and International Students
Degree Type: Masters Degree Program
Value of scholarship: £1,000 – £2,000
Eligible Fields of Study: Psychology
- Students must hold at least a 2:1 class degree at the undergraduate level in Psychology (or international equivalent) or a discipline containing a substantial amount of psychology and research methods training.
- Students must hold a high 2:1 or first-class degree at the undergraduate level in Psychology or a discipline containing a substantial amount of psychology and research methods training.
- Meet the minimum language requirements for each level of study. check your course page for more information.
Required documents include:
- your degree certificate and academic transcripts (if you are still studying, provide partial/interim transcripts showing your performance so far)
- evidence of your English language proficiency
- scanned copies of any UK visas/permits you currently hold or have previously held, if you are applying as an international student
Depending on the course you apply for, you may be asked to provide additional documentation, such as:
- a personal statement
- a CV
- a portfolio
- translation tests
How to Apply
There’s no need to apply, the applicants are automatically considered and applied for those meeting the conditions.
Use the course search to find the entry requirements for your course. please check the details of your chosen course before applying
To apply, submit an application using our online portal.
Deadline: 31 October 2020
Visit The Official Website For More Information