The University of Lincoln is proud to work in collaboration with Global industry leader Siemens to develop the next generation of engineering talent. This award is open to students who are in receipt of an offer to study on a postgraduate programme within the Lincoln School of Engineering commencing in October 2020. It is open to students currently studying on a Siemens Bursary, although the final (fourth) year’s bursary payment would be terminated should the student be successful in securing the Siemens Postgraduate Award.
Siemens Postgraduate Engineering Award Details
Host University: The University of Lincoln
Eligible Nationals: All Nationals
Degree Level: Taught Master’s degree or Postgraduate (Research)
Duration: one year
- The award will cover the full cost of tuition fees due for one academic year when you enrol on the University of Lincoln, School of Engineering.
- There is an expectation that the successful candidate will be assessed for a graduate position with Siemens following the successful completion of their programme
The University of Lincoln Siemens Postgraduate Engineering Award covers the following programs;
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Engineering Management, or
- Research Engineering.
- Have previously completed an undergraduate degree and be in receipt of an offer of study on one of the above programmes.
- Have a student status as either Home, EU or international student.
Method of Application
Eligible students should complete the Siemens Postgraduate Engineering Award Application Form and send it to Dr. Colin Dowding: firstname.lastname@example.org. at the University of Lincoln.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend a panel interview comprising University and Siemens personnel during the week commencing 7 September 2020. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to prepare a short presentation for the interview.