The University of Miami in USA is inviting application for Stamps Scholarship, a most prestigious merit award available to students at the University of Miami. This scholarship is awarded to exceptional and academically accomplished high school seniors who want to commence an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the university.
Successful applicants will access to a $12,000 enrichment fund which may be used toward study abroad, unpaid internships, undergraduate research, leadership development, conferences, and other educational purposes mutually agreed upon by Stamps Family Charitable Foundation and the University of Miami.
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
Host University: The University of Miami
Eligible Group: International
Degree Type: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
Duration: 4 years
Stamps Scholars receive the full cost of the award which includes
- tuition and fees,
- on-campus housing,
- a meal plan,
- University health insurance,
- a laptop allowance, and
- access to a $12,000 enrichment fund which may be used toward study abroad,
- undergraduate research,
- unpaid internships,
- leadership development and
- other educational purposes mutually agreed upon by the University of Miami and Stamps Family Charitable Foundation.*
Eligibility Criteria For University of Miami Stamps Scholarship
The applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Candidate must hold an offer to study in any undergraduate program at the university.
- Candidate must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- High school Diploma Certificate
- School transcripts already available
- Transcripts from prior school (only if requested)
- Post-Secondary Transcription
- Official survey results
- Start / Course Vitae
How to Apply
- Applicants must meet the general admission requirement and hold all the relative document at the time of admission.
- You must demonstrate English language skills and meet the general admission criteria following the country/curriculum in which you studied.
- Applicants must be required to submit a supplemental essay of 250 words or less in response to the following prompt.
- Applicants must graduate from secondary school certificate or equivalent
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020