The University of Montreal International Student Scholarship Program is now open for all international students to apply for the Bachelor’s, Masters and PhD Degree Programs. The Université de Montréal is a French-language public research university in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
The UdeM exemption scholarship program is designed to support international candidates in their university studies. Starting in the fall of 2020, they could benefit from an exemption from the tuition fees normally charged to international students.
The goal of this new program is to help the best talent from around the world attend one of the finest francophone research universities in the world. In turn, these international students will help fulfil our educational mission by enriching the cultural diversity of the Université de Montréal community.
International Student Scholarship Program Details
University: Université de Montréal
Eligible Students: International students
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
You must fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students,
- Must be an international student.
- You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
How to Apply
The application process is online. You have to fill an online application from the University of Montréal.
Deadline: 1st September 2020