Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship Details:
Eligible Countries: Developing and Third World Countries
Hosting University: University of Nottingham, Malaysia
Degree Level: Masters Degree Program
Number of Awards: 10 awards
- 100% tuition fee Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
Students registering for taught Masters programmes at the Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education, including the following courses:
- MSc Crop Biotechnology
- MSc Environmental Monitoring & Management
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
- Gotten an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying RM2,000 for a full-time Masters degree programme at the University of Nottingham Malaysia for 2020/21 intakes. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
- Be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- Have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of the undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates will not be considered.
- Must sufficiently enable to support the cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
How to Apply
In order to apply for one of the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship you must;
- Complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
- Once the form has been filled in, please save and attach the form to your email and send it to Developing Solutions Malaysia.
- only complete applications and meet the above requirements will be entertained.
- Finding out if your application has been successful
- A decision on your application will be made by a panel of University staff.
- Only a successful applicant will be notified by the staff of the university via email.
Once the form has been filled in, please save and attach the form to your email and send it to Developing Solutions Malaysia
Application Deadline: August 2, 2020. Successful applicants will be notified by 23 August 2020