The University of Padova offers various scholarship schemes to support international students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padua.
The University of Padua is an Italian university located in the city of Padua, a region of Veneto, northern Italy. The University of Padua was founded in 1222 by a group of students and teachers from Bologna. Padua is the second-oldest university in Italy and the world’s fifth-oldest surviving university
The Padova scholarship programme is highly selective. The Duration of the University of Padova Scholarship in Italy is 2 continuous years for Master’s degree and 3 continuous years for Bachelor’s and Single Cycle degree candidates.
There is no separate application or additional specific documents required for this Scholarship Program. Participants from all around the world are eligible those who don’t have Italian Citizenship. All academic fields of study are available at the University of Padova. There is No Application Fee Required for this Scholarship. You are free to apply.
University of Padova Scholarships Details
Scholarship Name: University of Padova
Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
- 2 continuous years for Master’s degree candidates and
- 3 continuous years for Bachelors and Single Cycle Degree Candidates.
Padova International Scholarships various so is the scholarship is, choose the one you meet the criteria
- Fee Waiver
- €8,000 scholarship (gross amount)
Fields of Study
Eligibility Criteria for University of Padova Scholarships
The following criteria must be met and you will be automatically included in the selection procedure. T
- do not possess Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian);
- hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or Single-cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system.
- Apply to a degree programme completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3-degree programmes.
Also, apply to Staffordshire University PhD Scholarship 2021 | Fully Funded
How to Apply for the University of Padova Scholarship
Selection results: Scholarships are mainly reserved for candidates applying for the first application period; on an exceptional basis, the Academic Committees may decide to award the scholarship to eligible candidates of the second application period.
Scholarships selection results will be published at www.unipd.it/en/assessement-results:
- from 10 March 2021 in the case of unlimited access degree programmes (1st application period: 2 November 2020– 2 February 2021);
- from 8 April 2021 in the case of limited access degree programmes (1st application period: 7 January 2021– 7 March 2021);
- from 7 July 2021 in the case of the study tracks in Management Engineering and in Earth Dynamics and in the case of unlimited access degree programmes for which no scholarships were awarded in the first application period. (application period: 2 March 2021 – 2 June 2021);
- following publication of IMAT test results in the case of the Single-cycle degree in Medicine and Surgery.
Deadline: 7 March 2021
The Detailed information on the Padova International Scholarships is available in the Call for applications.
For more information Please Visit the Official Website