The University of Salford is inviting suitably International applicants for Built Environment Accelerated Degree Scholarships at the University. The Accelerated Degree scholarship is worth £5000.
University of Salford International Award
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £5000
To be eligible for this scholarship you must be considered an international student and hold an offer for one of the following subjects:
- BSc (Hons) Building Surveying (Accelerated Full-Time)
- BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying (Accelerated Full-Time)
- BSc (Hons) Architectural Design and Technology (Accelerated Full-Time)
- BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management (Accelerated Full-Time)
- BSc (Hons) Property and Real Estate (Accelerated Full-Time)
- International scholarships (awards) are available to international applicants who are:
- Addressed as international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one programme to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the programme.
- Studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s programme.
- Self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the duration of the programme.
- Not applying for a programme where the tuition fee has been negotiated as part of a partnership or other arrangement to make the fee non-standard.
How To Apply:
There is no separate application process for this scholarship. You will be assessed when you apply for your chosen programme of study. If you are successfully offered this scholarship, to receive the funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: Open