Applications for the University of Sheffield, UK Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust scholarships have commenced. The scholarship is offered in collaboration with Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust and the Sheffield Institute for International Development.
Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters scholarships
Host University: University of Sheffield, UK
Eligible Nationality: International
Scholarship Type: Masters
The scholarships will be awarded to academically strong individuals from developing countries. Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust scholarships is not a Fully Funded Scholarship, but still, it will cover Most of the Expenses during the Scholarship Duration. Each scholarship offers:
- A full tuition fee waiver
- Maintenance for University accommodation and
- a monthly stipend
- You must hold an offer for one of the following courses to study at the University of Sheffield in 2021 by a deadline to be confirmed:
- MA International Development
- MSc Environmental Change and International Development
- MPH (Masters in Public Health) International Development
- MA International Relations
- MA Social Research
- MA International Political Economy
- You must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity, or any similar organization.
- This scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Your mode of attendance must be full-time.
- You must begin your studies at the University of Sheffield in 2021. This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully meeting any condition(s) attached to your offer before the deadline provided by the Admissions Service.
- Receipt of the scholarship is subject to successfully receiving a visa to study at the University in September 2021.
- You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled, in one of the listed countries or territories; CLICK HERE for the list of countries. (Nigeria is included)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should follow the postgraduate online application system to submit their application for an eligible course. There is no separate application for Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust scholarships. Applicants will automatically be considered for this scholarship if they have applied and received an offer to study at the University of Sheffield as well as residents in any of the specified developing countries.
- If you are selected for the final stage of the application process we will contact you (date to be confirmed). At this point, we may ask you to submit a short personal statement to support your application.
- If you do not receive an email asking you to submit a personal statement for the Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarship you have not been selected for this award.
- The final decision for those asked to submit an application will be made by a deadline to be confirmed.
- If you have any questions about this award please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2021