University of South Alabama International Scholarships opens for Undergraduate students around the world from any country enrolling in a Bachelor degree program at the University. Academic merit is the main criteria for all scholarships, other criteria may apply to individual awards.
External Scholarships are awarded by employers, individuals, companies, high schools, religious groups, and professional associations independently of the University of South Alabama. The criteria for external opportunities differ from scholarship to scholarship but can include academic performance, financial need, religious affiliation, minority status, heritage, community affiliations, or other unique criteria important to the sponsoring individual or organization.
The listing will be continuously updated, and new scholarships will be posted when they become available. Eligibility requirements and application deadlines may change without our knowledge. We advise students to thoroughly research prior to submitting scholarship applications.
University of South Alabama International Scholarships Details
Host Institution: University of South Alabama, USA
Eligible Group: Undergraduate students
Eligible Nationalities: International
The University of South Alabama will provide an award amount of $1500 to the high achieving candidates for their undergraduate studies.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a degree-seeking student
- Have a minimum ACT of 28 (or SAT converted)
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 3.5.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Certified academic records of all secondary education attempted, financial statements and letter of recommendation must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must have a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
December 31, 2020
Other Scholarships to apply:
- Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University 2021 | Fully Funded
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2020 | Fully Funded
- University of Nebraska Omaha Scholarships 2020
- Monash University Silver Jubilee PhD Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships For International Students 2020
- University of Queensland PhD Scholarship for International Students 2020/21
- Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships (QES) at Universities Canada 2020