The University of Technology Sydney, International Research Training Program Scholarship (IRTP), funded by the Australian Government, Department of Education and Training is inviting application from highly ranked, newly commencing Doctoral Research Degree (Ph.D.) students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and research potential.
International Research Training Program Scholarship Details
Host University: The University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Eligible Group: Doctoral Research Degree (Ph.D.) students
Degree Type: Research Training Program and Ph.D. Degree Program
The IRTP covers
- Tuition Fee – Up to 3 years
- $28,092 Annual Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- Thesis Allowance
- Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) – single or family cover for the duration of the program
To be eligible for the IRTP, a student must:
- be undertaking a higher degree by research (HDR) as an overseas student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003 (Cth) at the University in the year of the IRTP Stipend (IRTP Stipends are not available to applicants whose enrolment into a postgraduate research program has not been accepted by the University) in an accredited HDR course; and
- not be receiving an equivalent award, stipend or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the IRTP Scholarship stipend rate to undertake the HDR. Income earned from sources unrelated to the course of study is not subject to the 75% rule; and
- Not receive an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees.
How to apply
To be considered for an International Research Training Program Scholarship, Applicants should ensure that they submit their completed application, including all required supporting documentation, by the relevant application deadline. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
For more information, Click here
Deadline: July 2021 intake