Applications are now open for Management School Masters Scholarships at the University of York for the 2020/2021 academic session. The University of York is a leading UK university, creating independent critical thinkers through a culture of academic excellence and groundbreaking research committed to research-led teaching, providing a supportive and inclusive learning experience for our students.
Management School Masters Scholarships at the University of York are open to EU, International (non-EU), and UK students.
Management School Masters Scholarships Details
Host University: University of York
Eligible Group: EU, International (non-EU), and the UK
Degree Type: Master’s Degree Program
Number of Awards: 24
The value of the scholarship will be based on the country of ordinary residence, which also determines your fee status. Funding range: £2,500 – £10,000
|Mexico||£2,500 CONACyT top-up|
|Other overseas countries||£7,000|
Applicants must have an offer for a place on one of the following courses to be eligible.
- MSc Accounting and Financial Management
- MSc Global Marketing
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Business and Strategic Management
- MSc International Strategic Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Management with Business Finance
- Secure Admission with any course above at the Management School of University of York
- Bachelor Degree/Transcript
- Scholarships allocated based on the quality of your application, your academic ability, and your financial need.
- Updated curriculum-Vitae
- Personal Statement (400 words)
- Bachelor Degree
How to Apply:
Interested applicants for the scholarship should first secure an offer letter at the University of York Management School. After that, proceed to apply for the award.
For more information, visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: 28 June 2020