PREZICON Limited is an indigenous industry leader that provides innovative Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) solutions to its clients. They continuously strive to meet the highest Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental standards with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, and COREN certifications. Their approach is one of collaboration with local stakeholders and the utmost attention to sustainability and development in the communities where they operate.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: V- Deck Supervisor/Inspector
The V- deck installation Supervisor is responsible for all items in relation to V-deck access activities (Material, project, resources). He is the technical expert in this area, he is responsible in ensuring that all the needs of the site are met as regards calculation note, drawing, daily checklist and inspection certificate.
- Work closely with Site Manager
- Knowledge of his job description
- Responsible for all v-deck resources availability
- Organize and program the training for all his resources (Supervisor, Forman, Workers),
- Follow closely all V-deck Material of the company
- Help the estimation department to solve access issues during the preparation of the technical offer
- Carry out visit on-site to control the quality and the productivity of the Job
- Follow up/update and be responsible for producing as much as possible accurate data pertaining to the quantities of equipment available per site and in stock schedules
- Respect working time/ arrangements given by Operations Manager
- Participate in weekly meetings with the Operation Manager
- Anticipate the daily needs of access for operations and supervise the preparation of baskets to be transferred from the barge to the site.
- Report to the logistic team on consumption level, anticipate the needs of v-deck required to execute scopes, and ensure with the logistic officer that supply of materials is made.
- Prepare a monthly inspection plan for the material on-site or in the store area.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
- Minimum 500hrs onsite as level 2 VTS installer, Leadership skills course as per company policy, OPITO Level 3 rigger,
- Minimum 5 years in V-deck works preferably in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry, VTS operators license, Rope access level 3, basic scaffold inspector, Bosiet, IRATA Level 3 rope access technician, Level 2 VTS trained
- Years of Experience: 14 yrs,
Age: Minimum 35
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates should apply. Curriculum vitae should be forwarded to email@example.com citing the Job title as the subject of the email. Please note that applications for all positions close 2 weeks from the day of the advert
Application Deadline: December 10th, 2020
For more Information, Visit PREZICON Limited Official website
Click here for more Jobs alert