The Vodacom Internship Programme is a 12-month fixed-term contract which provides work experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field while earning an income. This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2020.
Vodacom Internship Programme Details
The Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the Vodacom business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full-time employee. Following Discover, you will have the opportunity to apply for an international assignment taking you outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
The start date: Start dates are 1 February and 1 March 2021.
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom
- Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techno environment.
The ideal candidate for both programmes should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
- Time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- ResilienceDigital savviness
- Customer obsession
- Complex problem solving
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation, however, citizens of DRC, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
o Electrical / Electronic Engineering
o Computer Software Engineering and
o Information Systems/Information Technology
- Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
- Complete your application by answering the pre-screening questions accordingly. Please ensure to attach a copy of your certified academic results and identity documents. Applicants can state their preference to be considered for the Discover Graduate, Internship programme or both programmes.
- Once you have registered and applied our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way! Eligible candidates will be invited to complete our digital online assessment.
Method of Application
Candidates should apply by clicking Here
Visit the Official Webpage for more detail
Applications close on 31 August 2020