Voice Talent Scholarship Application is now open for students enrolled in a University or College anywhere in the world. The Scholarship aims to help students at least a little bit with those annoying costs related to studying, such as books, rent, transport and so on.
Voice Talent Online is a British company specializing in voice over, video translation and sound design. Also known as ‘localization’, we perform this service in over 90 languages.
Voice Talent Online is offering Two Scholarship Competitions for 2020-2021.
Voice Talent Online Award: US$2,000 ($1,000 per Scholarship)
- Be a student enrolled in a University or College anywhere in the world.
- Be Creative
- Write a 300- 600-word blog post.
- Title: “Robot vs Human – Voice and Consumer Behaviour”
- Hint: How voices affect us. How synthetic (AI) voices influence us differently from real, human voices. How that impacts the listener’s behaviour as a consumer, or purchaser of products or services.
- The blog should contain the hyperlink voice-over
- Write a 300-600 word blog post.
- Title: “Talking the Lingo: Why You must Go Local for Global Success”
- Hint: How being spoken to in your own local language and dialect affects the listener’s response, vs. being spoken to in a different language or dialect. How that might impact an individual, organisation or company operating internationally – in multiple, different ‘local’ markets.
- The blog should contain the hyperlink voice talent
How to Apply
When you’ve published your article, you must complete the Application Form, to enter
NOTE: You can apply once or twice
- apply for one scholarship;
- apply for both scholarships separately.
For more details about the Scholarship Click here
Application Deadline: 31 January 2021