M B & C INVESTMENT LIMITED is a wholly indigenous Engineering Servicing Company, duly registered in 1998 by the Corporate Affairs Commission having fulfilled every legal and statutory requirement and having its Headquarters at Plot 47, Trans Amadi Industrial Area, Port-Harcourt, Nigeria
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: WELL ENGINEER
- Responsible for the engineering design of wells, taking into account well integrity, asset team objectives, past experience, and Well Engineering standards.
- Suggest, stimulate, and participate in business improvement projects.
- Proactively contribute to FDP studies and well picks in the asset teams in the directorates.
- Contribute to and progress the asset team well proposal and give expert advice on new techniques and/or technologies to the asset teams.
- Adopt use of emerging technologies in well drilling operations in order to improve his/her well delivery process.
- Prepare the engineering design of wells in conformance with the corporate/functional code of practices and procedures, including structured risk analysis for high exposure operations to reduce risks and deliver wells on planned time and budgets.
- Coordinate the programming, gathering, reporting, and distribution of well data; evaluate the quality of well engineering data and participate in the quality evaluation of reservoir related data in order to monitor and improve rids under his/her control.
- Implement the RDTL, EDTL (revitalization delivering the limit) process during drilling program execution, to optimize the operational and technical performance.
- University Degree equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a closely related field.
- Moderate experience as drilling supervisor.
- Valid IWCF certification.
- Good understanding of process management.
- Good Knowledge in well planning and programming including well operations.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 18/12/2020
For more information, visit the M B & C INVESTMENT LIMITED Official Website
Click here to preview the uploaded document
Click here for more Jobs alert