Wellcome International Master’s Fellowships: The Applications are invited from All International Students from Low or Middle-income countries to apply for the Wellcome International Master’s Fellowships 2021 in the United Kingdom. This is the Fully Funded Scholarship for the academic session of 2021-22. Aspirants who want to undertake their Master’s Degree from the UK are encouraged to apply.
Wellcome International Master’s Fellowships 2021 Details:
Degree Level: Master Degree
Eligible Nationality: International
Award country: United Kingdom
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Wellcome scholarship is a Full Free Scholarship. A total award of £120,000 will be given to the selected student. Detail of the scholarship coverage is given below:
- Approved Tuition Fees
- A stipend of £16,000 / Year (outside London) or £18,000 / Year (in London) to cover the cost of the stipend.
- Travel expenses will be covered.
To be eligible for this Fellowship, candidates need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You’re a national of a low- or middle-income country
- Applicants must hold a clinical or non-clinical undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
- Your proposed research focuses on a health priority in a low- or middle-income country
- You have sponsorship from an eligible host organization in a low- or middle-income country apart from mainland China.
How to Apply for Wellcome International Master’s Fellowships?
You must submit your application through the Wellcome Trust Grant Tracker (WTGT). There is an Online Application system to apply for the scholarship.
Visit the Official Advertisement link given below for more details about how to apply: Official Link
The Last Date to apply for the Scholarships 2021 is 24th August 2021.