Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
ALAT by Wema Bank is Nigeria’s first fully digital bank. As opposed to the regular banking system, everything is done with ease at your own convenience on mobile phone via an app.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Prosumer Program
- The ALAT Prosumer Program (APP) is open to anyone who is a good conversationalist online, has a considerable following on Twitter as well as a high level of engagement with followers and in-depth knowledge of the ALAT app.
If you’re selected to join the program, you will be expected to:
- Help resolve difficulties ALAT users complain about online.
- Acquire new ALAT customers.
- Propose ways to improve the relationship between ALAT users and the brand.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th August 2020.
Recommended Internships links
- Wema Bank Plc ALAT Student Ambassador Program 2020
- United Nations Population Fund Graduate Internship Programme 2020
- Julius Berger Nigeria PLC Internship Abroad for Nigerians 2020
- Procter & Gamble (P&G) Internship Program 2020
- Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program for Aspiring Graduate 2020
- Kaduna State Health Supplies Management Agency Graduate Internship 2020