Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization. We are a fast-paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organizations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants.
Willers Solutions Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Oil & Gas)
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to department originating requests
- Ability to review Request for Quote (RFO) and Bid competitively
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Negotiate the best deals for pricing and supply contracts
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for the purchase.
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options
- Review the current process for procurement and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Identify potential sources of equipment and materials required by the company
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Maintain and update the list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortage, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Min of B.Sc. Degree in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management or related field
- Min of 4 years of cognate experience in the Oil & Gas sector.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership & training skills
- Impeccable time management
- Good financial Acumen
- Strategic thinking.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to email@example.com
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email. Visit the Official Website for more information
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2020.