Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximization. We are a fast-paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organizations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Project Manager (Construction)
- Performs a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Works to ensure that construction activities move according to a predetermined schedule.
- Devises the project work plans and make revisions as and when the need arises.
- Optimizes the utilization of resources- labour, materials, and equipment, ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
- Creates the teams, develops the objectives/goals of each, and assign individual responsibilities.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking if team expenses, and minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
- Implements various operations through proper coordination.
- Identifies the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Works to ensure project documents are complete.
- Maintains strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality, and safety standards.
- Periodically inspects work sites.
- Monitors the progress of the work activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- Co-ordinates the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which includes the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers, etc.
- Develops effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts among the various participants on the project.
- Min. of first B.Sc. in Project Management, Civil Engineering, Building or other relevant discipline is required
- Min of 5 – 7 years cognate experience in a related field
- MBA or Masters in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. Project Management Professional PMP or Prince II.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word only) to: email@example.com using “Project Manager_Construction as the email subject. Visit the Willers Solutions Limited Official Website for more information
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Application Closing Date
19th June 2020.