The Women In Aviation (WAI) is accepting applications from Women and sometimes male members (students, teachers and professionals) for International Scholarship Awards for those who want to further their studies in aviation and aerospace careers they have always dreamed about.
This scholarship program also helps teachers fulfil their dreams, by providing them with the resources they need to bring aviation into their classrooms or to enhance their skills.
USA and International
Value of Scholarship:
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be seeking a degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering, Aviation Maintenance Technology or an A & P through an Aviation Technician Program.
- be Women
- currently enrolled or officially accepted into an Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering program, Aviation Maintenance Technology program or Aviation Technician Program at an accredited University, College or AMT School in the U.S.
- have a GPA of 3.0 or equivalent at the time of application – either in High School or their current Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering program, Aviation Maintenance Technology program or Aviation Technician program
- be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen
- provide a copy of a College Acceptance Letter.
Please submit your application only when you have all of the necessary files ready. Once your application has been submitted, changes cannot be made to your application.
- two (one-page) recommendation letters
- typed one and a half spaced, 500-word descriptive essay (no more than two pages)
- professional résumé (no more than two pages)
- flight scholarships must include copies of all aviation and medical certificates and the last three pages of your pilot logbook
- Other applicable information as requested for each specific award/grant/scholarship
How To Apply:
To apply for WAI scholarships you must be a member. Become a Member today
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline:10th November 2020