Zonta International Foundation believes in gender equality, the Jane M. Klausman (JMK) Women in Business Scholarship program helps women pursue undergraduate and master’s degrees in business management and overcome gender barriers from the classroom to the boardroom. The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarship was established in 1998 from a generous bequest by Jane M. Klausman, a member of the Zonta Club of Syracuse, New York, USA, and the 1990-1995 Zonta International Parliamentarian.
Women have made great strides in the pursuit of education, careers, and leadership roles they were once denied. Zonta empowers women and expands their access to education, health care, economic opportunities, and safe living conditions.
Zonta International Foundation Scholarships For Masters & Ph.D. Details
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate and Master’s
Value of Awards: US$2,000
Number of Awards: 32
Eligible Field of Studies: Masters Degree programme Business
To be Taken at: USA
- Applicants must be undertaking a business and/or business-related program at an accredited university/college/institute.
- Applicants must be enrolled in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Master’s program at the time the application is submitted to the local Zonta club or district.
- Applicants must have demonstrated initiative, ambition and commitment to pursuing a career in business.
- Applicants must have achieved an outstanding academic record during her academic studies, including business subjects.
- Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
How To Apply:
In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligated to apply through an online application form. The application process must start with a Zonta club.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
NOTE: All application materials must be received at a Zonta club by the printed deadline. If you downloaded the application, you must contact a Zonta club for deadline information. Please locate the Zonta club nearest you using the Club Locator or email your name and contact information to Zonta International Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zonta International Foundation Scholars
Application Deadline: August 15, 2020